Monday, December 23, 2013

[MG] MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver. Ka" Char Aznable's MS for New Type Part 04

Managed to finished the backpack, funnels and it's weapons today lol... I will be fully focusing on applying the water slide decals for this tomorrow, piece them together and do a comparison with my old MG Sazabi Metallic Coating Version lol...





You have choices to make the propellant tanks either longer or shorter lol...







This is the optional Cockpit. You can't put that into Sazabi's head. So it's meant to be just a display or something lol...

All laid out and ready to apply the water slide decals lol...


I brought back my MG Sazabi Metallic Coating from my workplace temporary to do the comparison. Once done, I will be bring them both to my workplace, and of course will be casing up the MG Sazabi Ver. Ka =)

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver. Ka" Char Aznable's MS for New Type Part 05

No comments:

Post a Comment