Sunday, December 29, 2013

[08] New Display Cases! XD

I bought these display cases from HAG and I was really glad that I was able to find a case that can fit my Sazabi in nicely lol...


The one on the left is actually meant for PG size kits but to do some poses with Sazabi Ver Ka, this case is the best choice. It's dimension size is 20 x 26 x 42 cm, so you can also do flying pose for Sazabi Ver Ka as you still have some more space in terms of height.

*Edit: I have actually bought this display case earlier and tested it by putting my competition kit in it  in flying pose and it looks great. Just that I can't post any images about it yet. And I also needed this case to put my Sazabi Ver Ka in it so I bought it again.*

The one on the right is probably the most common display case (dimension size 21.5 x 21 x 26 cm) for most MG kits. The older Sazabi can still do some small poses, but still will be restricted in terms of it's height as Sazabi's height is actually a bit more taller if it's stands up straight. I had to bend it's legs and while doing a small pose so that the tip of it's head fitted just nice for the case's height. This case also features flashing LED lighting effects. 2x AAA batteries is required.

Click on 'Read More' to see the images I've put for my Sazabis. Both of them are going to transport back to my cubicle at my workplace lol...


This is the 20x26x42cm display case
This is the 21.5x21x26cm display case with LED lights

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment