Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Some Updates...

Another month has passed and I'm currently tied with a lot of commitments from my work and my study. I'm still good on my Gunpla building schedule though. I had currently just un-boxed the MG Sengoku Astray Gundam so hopefully I will start work on it once I'm done with my outstanding assignment I had at hand. I also bought a few HG kits, mainly the Banshee Norn Unicorn and Destroy mode so that would go into my build queue after BB Build Strike Gundam.

And also, this month April I'm waiting for the BB Full Armor Unicorn and BB Sengoku Astray to be release before I could ship them out together with my exiting items that are currently holding up in my Private Warehouse. RG Exia might have to ship out together with my next batch of stuffs next month as they're releasing in 26th April. so once after I gotten the BB Full Armor Unicorn (which is releasing on the 17th April) I will be shipping them out first.

Next, I have also made the decision to pre-order the HG Neo Zeong! This would be my first biggest kit I ever had in my collection after the PG Strike Freedom (Currently the biggest in my collection lol) Price might be a pain but I would still get it. I have also pre-ordered the the exclusive RG Exia Repair add-on parts and 2 of the exclusive MG Unicorn Banshee Norn as well. Don't ask me why I pre-order 2, but I have my reasons, and that is something to do with my HMS project which I will talk about it very soon. Anyway, Would like to see Unicorn Banshee Norn with red Psychoframe? haha...

Some updates on my HMS project. Yes, progress has been very slow on this, mainly the reason as explained earlier and I've ran out of spray paint. So I went around some places (at least 3) looking for Gold, Silver and Gun Metal color. First location I went they didn't have any, so I went to the second, where they have Gold and Gun Metal, and I went to the third which eventually I did managed to get the Silver color. I will be doing spray painting on my remaining Holy ReZEL Guard parts and probably build them. As for my Holy Unicorn Emperor, this will have to put on hold for the time being as I wanted to wait for the MG Unicorn Banshee to be release (Now you know the reason why I pre-ordered 2 lol...) So I will bring forward my two "secret" kits forward first. Which one to start after my Holy ReZEL Guard, that would depends lol...

Yup.. That's pretty much cover most of the stuffs for this month so I will update again next month lol...

- Vic


No comments:

Post a Comment