Tuesday, April 22, 2014

[Completed][HG] RX-0[N] Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Norn (Unicorn Mode) - [Update 22 April 2014]

Before I build the Destroy mode, I should build this one in Unicorn mode first lol... I know I'm kind of late with this one but it really took me a great amount of time to decide whether to buy this and build it or not, but seeing that many people were satisfied with them as they great in articulation and are not transformable like how the MG Unicorn kits does and after I bought the Destroy mode, I decided to go ahead getting this lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD






This part has LOTS of stickers...







*Update 22 April 2014: Finished up the legs and the weapons... This HG kit really made it simpler when it's only in Unicorn mode lol...















I will be working on the Destroy mode of this kit once it get shipped out from Private Warehouse lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment