Monday, April 7, 2014

[Completed][HG] Sengoku Astray Gundam - Clear Version - [Updated 7 April 2014]

Limited edition HG kit... Clear parts... 'nuff said lol...

It's basically a CD album featuring Gundam Build Fighters anime opening theme song lol... I'm detracting myself from my normal schedule to build this kit before going back on track, which is building MG Sengoku Astray of cos lol...

I will update more pics as I move along. Click on 'Read more' to view more pic! XD





Look at these clear parts!!!

More clear parts!!!

Even more clear parts!!! XD

*Update 5 April 2014: Not sure why Astray kits have undergated parts... Took me quite some time to clear them off lol... More undergates for the legs tomorrow lol...








*Updated 6 April 2014: Finally manged to finish the Lower body and it's Weapons (Nothing much for weapons though lol)







Nice...


Not going to apply the stickers... This is very good enough haha...

Completed!!! =D



Hopefully I can find some time to make it do some poses tomorrow lol...

*Updated 7 April 2014: This was taken in the early morning, where I had some time to spare, so I did a few poses.







And this is now on my work PC monitor lol...
So now onward to build the MG Sengoku Astray Gundam! XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment