Sunday, August 3, 2014

[Completed][HG] NZ-999 Neo Zeong Neo Zeon Full Frontal's Customize MA - [Updated 3 August 2014]

The big red machine has finally landed! (In my workplace that is =P) I will attempt to finish this up within 4 hours (Or less hopefully) and place it at my cubicle XD This Neo Zeong stands at the height of 86cm and has a total of 6 arms! Really is impressive lol... I would love to include this as part of my DMS project but I don't think I would have the money again to buy another one, let alone the limited space I had at home lol...

And of course I will clear up all the debris in here lol... =)

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD

Huge box...










Literally had to laid everything out lol...










Had a spot of trouble fixing the back skirt, but it's done in the end lol...




Completed it without the arms yet...
*Updated: Doing the HG Sinanju at home a bit lol...





*Updated 27 July 2014: Got some time to complete the Sinanju, so here we go lol... Tomorrow I will move on to complete it's backpack and shield, and then pack it up and put it into the Neo Zeong this coming Saturday lol...










*Updated 28 July 2014: I have completed the backpack and the shield for Sinanju. This will be placed on hold and will resume building the rest of Neo Zeong parts this coming Saturday..



*Updated 3 August 2014: I have finally completed this big monster yesterday. It will be displaying at my work cubicle lol...









Now I can move on to finish up my Banshee Norn. I have kept that for too long lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment