|Claws that are hidden under each Binders|
|Binders inner frame...|
|Finally it's completed lol...|
|Fully open up|
|Only one binder LED is working.. The rest... I have no idea lol...|
For the binders, there's too many loose parts that keep popping out to the point that I had to use super glue to make it stay. That aside, I mounted all four binders up and test it's LEDs. Only one binder LEDs are working and the rest did not work. Not sure what went wrong as I had tried testing the LEDs alone and they worked. Probably the issue must be with the connectors. Anyway, I won't really bother to dismantle them as I had already super glued them so yeah lol...
Lastly, I had case it up and this display case is something new that I found on HLJ which I'm trying out. The case itself are flexible plastic sheet so it's easy assemble it up. The features in this is that you can reduce it's height by cutting it according to your preferences. I will touch more on that next time if this display case is good lol...
So now, I won't be doing another non-Bandai kit for the next few years and I can't wait to get back to my original Bandai kits lol...