Sunday, March 23, 2014

[Completed][MG] Build Strike Full Package Build Fighter Sei Lori Custom MS - [Updated 23 March 2014]

By rights I should have done this kit since January, but I waited for this kit since, like, late December 2013 until now, thanks to HLJ keeps changing the status every month restock but it never gets to me! I was pretty much peeved off with them (about this order only, the rest are ok lol...) so I asked a friend of mine to help me order and pass it to me from Malaysia. Thank god I made this decision, because HLJ has changed their restock date for this to June =.='''

I will be updating more pics in here as I move on. Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD





Universal backpack connectors...






*Updated 22 March 2014: Completed it's Waist, Legs and side skirts armor... Not intending to piece them together yet as I wanted to apply the decals on it once everything is done...





*Updated 23 March 2014: I did the weapons and booster backpack today... and I also took the opportunity to improve on my panel lining work with the help of a simple eraser lol... The backpack is halfway done, but I'm going out to Orchard to visit the Gunpla exhibition later lol...

The rifle has 3 portions... one is the original, which is at the bottom right corner...

The other is added on to the original rifle...

And lastly, the third rifle part lol...

This backpack is halfway done lol... Will carry on later lol...






Build Strike Gundam in pieces, for now lol...

Preparing to apply decals...
*Update 23 March 2014: I just sort of realized that it didn't use up that much decals for this kit, and yet the decal sheet given was like alot lol...












I have removed the Flight Booster backpack to make way for the Universe Booster, which I will be working on next. But unfortunately I'm busy with my studies and work but however I will be free in a couple of days..

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment