Friday, March 21, 2014

[Completed][HG] Miss Sazabi Build Fighter Aila Jyrkiainen Custom Made MS - [Updated 21 March 2014]

I'm not really a fan of High Grade kits, but so far, Beargguy III and this Miss Sazabi are by far my favorites. Many people thinks that Miss Sazabi is not so feminine because of it's original Sazabi arms, but I do find the overall concept is great, plus I like the original Sazabi lol...

Because of that, I had a new found appreciation for Aila, and I do prefer her funny reactions whenever she's with Reji more than her emotion-less side.

I'll update this post with more pics as I move on. Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD














*Update 21 March 2014: Finishing up the remaining parts... I like how Bandai re-use some parts to become other parts. Like the shoulder parts became parts for boosters and the front skirt armor became the shield lol...









Sweet Sword and Sweet Shield... So sweet lol...



Beam saber from legs.. Concept taken from Infinite Justice Gundam lol...




That concludes my Miss Sazabi build lol... Next kit now lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment