Sunday, March 2, 2014

[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 03 Phenex Full Psycho Frame Prototype MS Part 01

My most favorite kit, and also the most shiny of all Unicorn kits I had by far XD

Bling bling Unicorn Phenex haha... Featuring 2 Armed Armor DE (Original from Bandai finally lol) XD

I'm intending to spray paint it's grey inner frame parts to gun metal so it doesn't look so dull. And also at the same time I can also test whether the spray painted parts will make the joints stiff and preventing me from transforming it into Destroy mode. Might benefit from my Holy Unicorn Emperor project lol...




A small section that teaches you how to paint off the nub marks...

Spray painting the grey parts into Gun Metal color =D




Piles of *bling bling* gold lol XD


with my fingerprint on it too! haha... =P




That's all for now. I will continue work again tomorrow lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment