Monday, February 10, 2014

[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Green Psycho Frame Exclusive Part 02

HLJ's Playing with Plamo has released their winners result as shown in my previous blog post. While I didn't win anything there, I was so happy that I can finally release all my WIP photos of my competition entry that I've worked on for the past months lol...

Back to main topic, I'm finishing up the remaining stuffs and skipped building it's Hyper Bazooka lol...

Not sure why the yellow coloring though... 







The side skirt is supposed to be using the yellow color parts but I forgot. And it was too late for me to undo it back lol...






Beam Magnum and Shield, skipping the Hyper Bazooka...

And this is how you mount the Shield behind lol... 


I doubt that I would have time tomorrow as I have night class to attend and the day after tomorrow, which is Wednesday, as I have physical training to attend... I will probably do it's poses and transform it into Destroy mode this Thursday instead lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee Green Psycho Frame Exclusive Part 03

No comments:

Post a Comment