Sunday, December 29, 2013

[MG] MSN-02 Perfect Zeong Principality of Zeon MS for New Type Part 03

Finally finished this big a** kit lol... Found out that it was easy to build as most of the parts are just snap-in to complete.




Looks like a heart shape simley face lol...

This is how Zeong looks like without legs lol...



With legs, it's really darn big and tall lol...

You can see that Perfect Zeong's height is way taller than my Sazabi behind lol...

The only handheld weapon Perfect Zeong has lol...


Some additional stands for the flying hands...

Which you can do something like this lol...





Thankfully I still have space (and higher enough) in my display cabinet to put this in lol... It really over-towering the rest of my MG kits and almost the same height as my PG Wing Zero and PG Strike Freedom lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment