Thursday, December 19, 2013

[Updated 19th Dec 2013] December Haul from HLJ

This is another one of the biggest haul I got from HLJ... Yes, I managed to save up enough money to ship this Sazabi Ver Ka out to me lol..


Still have alot more left in the Private Warehouse. I should be able to clear them next year before the 60 days limit is up lol...

*Update: They're doubling checking takes damn long.... Maybe because this is a very big package lol... Oh well.. I'll still be expecting the package next Monday either way lol...


*Update 16 Dec 2013: Yes! Finally it has been shipped out! So the arrival time should be this Wednesday or Thursday *Friday or Saturday...


*Update 18 Dec 2013: Due to the fagging heavy rain in my area, the postman decided not to deliver my items today.... T_T

*Update 19 Dec 2013: As if things could not get any worse, I called up the local postal service and they actually tell me that my package will only arrive in 2 working days, which means I won't be getting my package TODAY and only be coming this Friday or Saturday... All because of the stupid wheather........

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment