Thursday, December 12, 2013

[MG] GN-001 Gundam Exia Celestial Being Mobile Suit Part 01

This is another gift from another friend (and also a colleague) of mine during one of the Xmas Present Exchange Exercise, as dubbed by him as well lol... This is my first time building kits from Gundam 00 anime series and on top of that I have watched it's 2nd season anime, so I'm gonna enjoy this kit =) I have seen many of these Gundam 00 series kits are able to house lots of LED units so I'm gonna enjoy that as well lol...





Although not stated in the instruction manual, this GN drive alone can house 2 LED unit that is for the front and back.



An additional cover if the GN drive is removed.

Looks great when it's lighted up.




I'm stopping here for now =)

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] GN-001 Gundam Exia Celestial Being Mobile Suit Part 02

No comments:

Post a Comment