Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[MG] MBF-02+EW454F Strike Rouge+Ootori Ver RM Part 03

I haven't touch this kit for a few days as I was busy un-boxing RG Strike Freedom (the newest kit in the RG line, which I'm feeling very satisfied with it as well lol...) and building it for the first time and also fully focused on applying water slide decals to my competition kit.

Speaking of my competition kit, just a quick update. I'm almost finish building it and I'm now left with applying decals and piecing them together. so here's hoping that it will turn out fine when it all comes together lol...

Let's get back to topic lol..










That's all for now. I will finish up it's weapons and the Ootori backpack tomorrow!

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] MBF-02+EW454F Strike Rouge+Ootori Ver RM Part 04

No comments:

Post a Comment