Tuesday, January 14, 2014

[MG] RGZ-95C ReZEL Type C (Defenser a+b Unit) E.F.S.F. MS Part 01

This is the third and last variation of ReZEL that features the Defenser 'a' and 'b' unit as seen in Unicorn Gundam anime. Having to build the previous two ReZELs and the size of them, it seems to get bigger and bigger, and I'm not even sure if I have still room to put the last ReZEL in my display cabinet lol... I might need to get another new display cabinet this month if this goes on lol...

Side note here, I might have some paint job ideas for this ReZEL Type C, inspired based on my competition kit... I will figure that out later but main thing is, I'm gonna need to get another ReZEL Type C kit if my idea gets through lol...












Side skirt is different this time lol...








I will work on it's Defenser A & B backpack this Thursday. I have physical training tomorrow and will be back late, so no chance to work on it. I will try to finish the weapons too if I have the time to do so.

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment