Friday, December 6, 2013

[MG] MBF-P02KAI Gundam Astray Red Frame Lowe Guele's Customize MS Part 01

This kit was given by a friend of mine, who is also my colleague during our early Xmas gift exchange lol... He didn't really told me what he's giving me until I saw this and I was really glad that this is also what I wanted as well lol... Looks like I will need to hold off the PG Astray Red Frame for now lol...

There are quite a number of parts are undergated. So if you are using a hobby knife to scrap off those nub marks, be careful especially when you applied lots of force on some extremely small parts.. This is the second time it poked my (another) fingertip and bleeding lol...













And I'm stopping here for now lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] MBF-P02KAI Gundam Astray Red Frame Lowe Guele's Customize MS Part 02

No comments:

Post a Comment