Friday, December 27, 2013

[MG] MSN-04 Sazabi "Ver. Ka" Char Aznable's MS for New Type Part 06

Now that the decals are all dried up and set, finally now is the time to piece them together!

Shiny mono-eye lol






Looks menacing already lol...






Exposing out all the silver frames, with exception for the left arm as the shield is in it's way lol...


I have found some useful-ness for this optional cockpit lol...


And that's wraps up the MG Sazabi Ver Ka! This is another kit I had put in alot of effort to build it and applying those decals. Now that it looks so good, I felt a sense of satisfaction in myself too lol...

Up next, MG Perfect Zeong? Before that, I wanna do some comparing between my old Sazabi and this new Sazabi... We'll see to that later tonight haha...

- Vic

2 comments:

  1. Hi.. how do u put the eye ??
    Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! the eye is powered by the LED unit originally made by Bandai. So you don't really need to customize it as there's a slot to place the LED unit in it =)

      Delete