Sunday, December 1, 2013

[RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 03

I finished covering up the remaining parts for the other leg and arm that are inner frame exposed. Now I left with the Wings and the weapons to build lol





At least these dragoons doesn't need gold foil stickers lol...




With the wings added, it seems quite heavy for this RG Strike Freedom to support. I had to slant it forward in order to support the weight of the wings...




SF's weapons and hand accessories lol...

As RG SF doesn't comes with a base stand, I went to buy it at HAW along with my colleagues lol...

And because there's the connector that plugs right into SF's crotch (sounds wrong but whatever lol), I couldn't do the leg pose like what I did with Wing Gundam Proto Zero...

The close enough signature pose that we see on PG SF's box art lol




That's all for the building part! I will touch on the decals after I have completed my competition entry kit.

And yes, I also bought the RG Destiny kit (which was seen in one of the pictures in the background) cos I had fun and excited building it lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 04

No comments:

Post a Comment