Monday, December 2, 2013

[RG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 04

I brought the the kit to my workplace again, as I have plenty of free time, I took this opportunity to apply it's decals, also my first time able to finish applying all the decals as instructed by the book lol... Well, it also gave me the confidence when I'm going to start applying water slide decals to my competition kit so this is just a head start..








Once I got back home, I mount it up onto the base stand and do it's signature pose (again close enough) again lol..





Overall, I had fun building this even though it's small. Whether I would continue buying RG kits (after Destiny that is) is still a question mark for me as I'm more of a random interest like, when I see something good, be it RG/HG/MG/PG, I would get it =)

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment