DMS-02SD Dark Star
- Dark Beam Rifle w/ Blade x1
- Dark Boomerang Blade x2
- Dark Beam Funnel x4
Special Ability (Normal mode):
- Flight mode (Able to transform into flight mode while retaining abilities)
- Boomerang Throw (Throws Boomerang Blade to slash or pin down opponents)
- Dark Burst (Concentrate all firepower on a single target. Can be use on any ability)
- Corrupted Faith (Transforms into Real Mode)
Special Ability (Real Mode):
- Dark Star Beam (Fires concentrated amount of energy from it's V-fin. Able to use with Dark Burst)
I took a short break from my GBWC build, studying, playing games and stuffs, but mainly, I already had some vague ideas for my DMS projects kits which involves the Star Winning Gundam. This is the first time for me to introduce a SD kit into my project to work on, a break away from my MG kit-only rule, and I was hoping to find some inspirations and ideas for my GBWC kit through this.
List of Tamiya Spray Paint used:
- TS-06 Matt Black (For main armor parts)
- TS-85 Bright Mica Red (For selected armor parts)
- TS-38 Gun Metal (For Darkened Internal Frame, certain parts)
- Tamiya Surface Primer Light Grey (For base coat)
Click on 'Read more' to view more pics!
|I'm planning to do something to it after spray painting all base colors..|
*Updated 12th April 2015: This weekend I had time to spray paint them all including top coating. and this is also the first time I used masking tape to cover the main surface and leave the designated spots exposed for spray painting. After when everything is done I applied top coat flat matt finish on them and assemble them together lol...
I assembled the head and body on Saturday lol...
Sunday continuing to finish spray painting the rest of the parts...
|First time doing masking...|
|Turns out ok, with a bit of a leak at the sides..|
|Real Mode activated! XD|
It's a good experience, working with SD kit. But however this will be my first and most likely my last SD I would customize on. Only thing I learnt in the masking and renewing my patience lol... I would want to go back to work on my GBWC entry next month, and studying, and playing, and working lol...