Friday, February 7, 2014

[MB] ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam Metal Build Edition

I pre-ordered this one since around September 2013 through GG infinite website. This metal build, which I just realised, that it is an already assembled kit with interchangeable weapons and shields only lol... So it's only good for posing ~.~

Because I pre-ordered it from GG infinite (before I found out about HLJ or HAG), which was based in US, it really took almost a month and 1 week to get it over to me since it's released in December 2013. So after the MG Exia Repair II will be my last order from them..

My first and last metal build anyway, unless they release Metal Build version of Strike Freedom, I will re-consider again lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD







Awesome Wings XD

No stickers required lol...

Effects and swappable parts lol...

I wonder why they gave 2 shields... o.O

Weapons~

Pre-assembled mobile suit lol

Customize base stand lol...




Poses~!






And that is all for this kit. Nothing much to show cos it's already pre-assembled. So did some poses, pack it up and put it at my cubicle lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment