Friday, July 25, 2014

[Completed][MG] RX78-2 Gundam E.F.S.F. Prototype Close-Combat MS Ver 3.0 - [Updated 25 July 2014]

I temporary put my Holy Emperor kit aside for now, and do a straight normal build of this first. I needed some references as this kit has too many parts, plus I'm dealing with a MG Version 3.0 on top of it lol... I will get another of this kit soon once I have more of less confirm the final color assignment for my Holy Emperor.

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD






*Updated 20 July 2014: I did the body at work yesterday, and today the arms and head. Arms were a bit tough though, as there were lots of parts in it...










*Updated 23 July 2014: I have actually completed the lower body of this, just that I was either busy or keep forgetting to post it up here lol... I'm currently working on it's weapons so expect some more pics tonight lol.. This kit can house a LED unit, which I will do so when I have completed everything and do some of its poses lol..








*Updated: and here it is lol... I will do poses of this tomorrow =D


*Updated 25 July 2014: Some poses. Not all I'm doing, I'm keeping some poses for my Holy Emperor kit lol...

Note: I'm currently out of base stands, so ignore all the Unicorn markings and stuffs, it's meant to be reserved for the Holy Unicorn Emperor lol...








And now, I gotta move on to my MG Banshee Norn, and HG Neo Zeong will be built at my workplace XD

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment