Thursday, October 24, 2013

[SD] BB RX-0 Unicorn Gundam 02 Banshee

I'm a fan of Unicorn Gundam, so naturally I would want to build Banshee first. I have only just paid for the White Unicorn Gundam and I'm not really inclined to ship it out just like that... I will probably ship it together with my other MG kits which I still kept them in the private warehouse in a few weeks time.




Initially this was the only runner frame I did panel lining... I did panel lined the head a bit but it was dark in colour and there are not much of black lines to be seen...











I had to keep it in destroy mode, cos the head antenna were too fragile to be flipped open and close freely...


These are optional accessories, the mold was re-used from white unicorn gundam.. Perhaps I have some use for the beam magnum rifle when I ship my white unicorn over lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment