Saturday, October 12, 2013

[PG] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Part 01

Let's just say I couldn't wait to start building this Strike Freedom kit when I was working on the Aegis Gundam, so I broke the suspense and started building it concurrently together with Aegis..





The legs alone are as tall as my MG kits lol...






Initially I wanted to show the entire inner of each parts, but due to the joints are tightly joined together, I didn't dare to take the risk so I decided to stop at there and armor plating them up haha...









Finally first time seeing the LED lighted up inside the head XD




Love these fully articulated hands... @.@









Comes with a free base stand XD


That's all for now... I will save the Dragoon Wings for tomorrow haha... And I won't be using the base stand either as I have some other pose for this Strike Freedom in mind XD

- Vic

Click here for the next part!

No comments:

Post a Comment