Sunday, October 27, 2013

[SD] BB NZ-666 Kshatriya

I really really really like Kshatriya, probably because it looks even more grand than Sinanju lol.. I like Sinanju in terms of it's elegance with all the gold emblem and stuffs all over it's body. But for Kshatriya I really like it in terms of it's size and it's binders that contains the funnels.

I really hope Bandai could make a MG kit of it.. I know... I seen alot of websites saying Bandai couldn't make it due to it's unstable support without base stand and the part count that could potentially make it as expensive as a PG Strike Freedom... The best alternative I found so far is the Elyn Hobby's 1/100 scale model of Kshatriya.. It's not a product of Bandai but from reading all the reviews from the majority of model builders, they gave quite good reviews of it. I seen the kit (the box) was sale at Hobby Art Gallery, but I still have yet to check how much they are selling but one thing for sure it's gonna be expensive and I'm considering to buy it next year January, provided that it's still not sold yet lol...

Anyway, back to the topic! I decided to turn on the flash light for my iPhone camera, so it should be better now... If not, do let me know about it but don't suggest me to buy a digital camera cos I'm already planning on buying this December lol XD

I've also decided to do panel lining parts by parts... Find it alot easier to do it than doing on it's runner frames lol...




Before using flash light...

After using flash light onwards...









Cute little binders lol... XD




This kit also comes with a mini D-50C Loto.. It's just a few pieces snap-in however lol...


And it transforms into a tank mode by just making it sit down lol...

Again, I really also hope that Bandai would make at least a HG kit out of this Loto... If they can make a MG kit for it I would be really happy lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment