Wednesday, October 9, 2013

[HG] YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu Neo Zeon Hybrid Psycommu MS Part 02

I actually had some time to finish only it's upper body before attending for my night classes today (Yes I'm studying part-time degree course), and only got the time now to upload them here...

The foil stickers gave me one hell of a time applying it carefully...









Most unlikely to be able to finish it by this week as I'm busy throughout... So probably I will try to finish it by next week...

And I must remind myself to bring my plastic cutter back home tomorrow... Without it I can't even remove the pieces from the runners, unless I go by my old method (you don't want to know lol..)

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[HG] YAMS-132 Rozen Zulu Neo Zeon Hybrid Psycommu MS Part 03

No comments:

Post a Comment