Monday, November 25, 2013

[MG] AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II Neo Zeon Elpeo Ple's Mobile Suit Part 01

I have been eyeing this kit for quite some time, and I finally made the decision to buy it from HLJ. I'm not sure why, but I like design alot lol




I wasn't expecting this, but this kit was pre-coated with gloss coating lol...


Also comes with a 1/100 Elpeo Ple character, unpainted of course lol...




And the longest, but yet most easiest to build head lol


That's all for now. I'm currently putting more focus on my other kit which I have entered for HLJ's 'Playing with Plamo' competition. *Gonna side-tracked from here on lol* I have name it the 'White Angel of Purity' (subjected to change) for that project I'm working on, and terribly sorry I can't show you any pictures of my project in this blog or my Facebook timeline due to the competition rules set by HLJ.

But if you want to view it, you can click here and you would see not only my entry, but also other entries done by the other modelers which I personally think they were more of a better winning chance than I do lol...

- Vic

Click here for the next part!
[MG] AMX-004-2 Qubeley Mk-II Neo Zeon Elpeo Ple's Mobile Suit Part 02

No comments:

Post a Comment