Saturday, May 24, 2014

[Completed][RG] GN-001 Gundam Exia Celestial Being MS - [Updated 24 May 2014]

Finally started work on RG Exia, after many weeks lol... This is my third RG kit in a row, and it's inner frame has never ceased to impressed me. This time there's many more small parts, most of them were undergated somemore, which I also hadn't encounter that for quite some time already lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD

video





Inner frame of RG Exia...




Now this looks more sensible lol...


*Updated 23 May 2014: Well, I managed to overcome all those undergated and small parts on the main body of the Exia now lol... I will continue on with the weapons tmr lol...








*Updated 24 May 2014: I have completed the weapons and will be applying the decals later tonight. Have to go for my training lol...




Interchangable hands...
*Updated: I applied the decals and also took a stab at panel lining... Turns out to be fine lol... Will have lots of poses for this RG Exia lol...



And this below onward are all the poses lol...
















I left the MG Exia Repair 2 yet to be built, but I needed to work on my Holy Angel Knight kit next... So after that I will resume building Exia Reapair 2 lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment