Saturday, May 24, 2014

[Completed][RG] GN-001 Gundam Exia Celestial Being MS - [Updated 24 May 2014]

Finally started work on RG Exia, after many weeks lol... This is my third RG kit in a row, and it's inner frame has never ceased to impressed me. This time there's many more small parts, most of them were undergated somemore, which I also hadn't encounter that for quite some time already lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD






Inner frame of RG Exia...




Now this looks more sensible lol...


*Updated 23 May 2014: Well, I managed to overcome all those undergated and small parts on the main body of the Exia now lol... I will continue on with the weapons tmr lol...








*Updated 24 May 2014: I have completed the weapons and will be applying the decals later tonight. Have to go for my training lol...




Interchangable hands...
*Updated: I applied the decals and also took a stab at panel lining... Turns out to be fine lol... Will have lots of poses for this RG Exia lol...



And this below onward are all the poses lol...
















I left the MG Exia Repair 2 yet to be built, but I needed to work on my Holy Angel Knight kit next... So after that I will resume building Exia Reapair 2 lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment