Saturday, May 10, 2014

[Completed][HG] 'Cutie' Beargguy III (San) Mother's Day Special Customized - [Updated 10 May 2014]

This is not part of my Holy Mobile Suit project, if anyone ask just in case lol.. This is actually a present for my mother for Mother's Day which is on 11th May 2014.

Not much customization to do for this, just some semi-gloss top coat, do some panel lining and some other decors and seal it up in a small display case and wrap it up as a Mother's Day present lol...

I will update this post as I moved along. Click on 'Read more' to view more pics XD



*Updated 1 May 2014: Well, all I can say is I put in more effort in cleaning the nub marks and stuffs, hence I took longer time than usual lol... You won't see any much difference from my previous normal build of Beargguy III, The only difference is at the last part of this build lol...









Prepared to top coat it and then assemble them together lol...
*Update 7 May 2014: I have actually applied semi-gloss top coat and assembled this kit a few days ago. Today's photos were not Gunpla-related, but it's more towards art and craft stuffs. It is, afterall, to make for Mother's Day present lol...

Applying semi-gloss top coat....


Can't really tell if there's a layer of top or not...

Still able to see? I dunno lol...


Today's pic, mostly the craft materials and some decors...

My first attempted "flower" Not even sure about that lol...
*Update 8 May 2014: Almost completed... Just left some touch up and 1 more item to put in the middle and then maybe wrap it up? Or maybe I don't wanna waste paper lol...

More flowers XD


I added leaves to the flowers so it looks more realistic lol...
*Update 9 May 2014: I have decided to wrap it up, and all I got to do now is wait for 11th May to come, then I can update the rest of the remaining pics lol...


*Update 10 May 2014: Wrapping up my work for this, and presenting the final product! XD






With that, here's wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day!!! XD

Ok back to revising for my exams lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment