Monday, July 6, 2015

[Completed][RG] XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero EW Colonies Liberation Org MS - [Updated 6th July 2015]

The next RG kit I'm doing is the Wing Zero. I had bought this quite some time ago, just that I didn't touch it as I was busy focusing on my exams and building my GBWC entry and special kits (the SG50 Gundam and the Zaku Docks at SG event) which I wanted to build first. Now that all those are out of the way, I can start building this kit up lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD







*Updated 30th June 2015: Nothing much is done today as school just re-opened and it's back to work for me lol... I will try to finish the arms and head for the next two days lol..


*Updated 5th July 2015: Finally some time to continue my build.. I had completed the head and arms. Maybe later tonight I will continue to finish the backpack and hopefully the weapons too..




*Updated: Yup.. Finally manage to complete it and I'm going to save doing the pose tomorrow. I won't letting it hold the twin buster beam rifle as most of my Wing Gundam builds always hold them, So I'm going to emphasize more on it's angelic wings instead lol...








*Updated 6th July 2015: Pose time! Video will be at the top of this post lol...







I will stop building RG kits for the time being to get over the "fatigue" of working on too small parts and decals and proceed to build mt remaining MG kits lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment