Friday, July 17, 2015

[Completed][MG] XXXG-01Wfr Gundam Fenice Rinascita Ricardo Fellini Custom MS - [Updated 17th July 2015]

This was recently released a few weeks back, another kit from the Gundam Build Fighters anime series. I like the way the show redesigned the Wing Gundam. In fact, most of the main characters' kits I like their design alot lol... Having build the RG Wing Gundam Zero, I'm quite relieved that I'm back to building MG kits again lol...

This kit comes with a brand new action base stand which people could do custom painting on it to their preference. I'm keeping it plain for now as I don't really know what to do about it other than straight building it...

Click on 'Read More' to view more pics! XD




New Action Base Stand included

*Updated 7th July 2015: Done the Head and Body today.. I really like the head a lot for some reason lol...




I did some slight panel lining to the head..


*Updated 9th July 2015: Today completed the arms and legs... I got a feeling that I'm building a 1/100 HG kit of this... Maybe it's the joints that made me think that way...





*Updated 13th July 2015: Finally some progress made for this kit lol... I had completed it's waist and the wing backpack. It's really looks great when the wing expand out...






*Updated 16th July 2015: I have completed the armnaments two days back, but didn't really update here as it's just one picture. Today I finally get to build the new base stand and I must say it's quite an impressive design Bandai did, removing the need to use screw and allows more flexibility to adjust the stand without the need of removing anything. Tomorrow I will work on the decals and put them together and the Fenice will be ready to take some pose pics lol...







Easy slide


*Updated 17th July 2015: Decals done, time to do some posing lol...



Bird mode transformation




Everything loaded lol...






I would take a break from this for now and then I would be moving on to the next kit in a few days time lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment