Thursday, June 25, 2015

[Completed][RG] MS-06S Zaku II Ver. Gundam Docks at Singapore - [Updated 25th June 2015]

This is another exclusive kit that I bought alongside with the SG50 kit at Takashimaya Shopping Center. They also sell the RG RX-78-2 Gundam exclusive but since I already had the SG50 Gundam, I will get the Zaku instead, and honestly I like these Zaku designs more than the Gundam lol... This kit is pretty much the same as the normal RG green Zaku, except that it has an additional base and special decals just for the Gundam Docks event lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD




Version Gundam Docks only just like that lol...

A base, no stand lol...
*Updated 17th June 2015: I build up the Zaku inner frame, it's head and the feet first. To get the look and feel and also to remind myself how great is the inner frame of the RG kit lol... Tomorrow I will build it up proper starting with it's legs, according to the manual that is lol...



*Updated 21st June 2015: I was building the Lower Body of the Zaku the past few days. And I applied the decals along the way too as I would be assembling them together instead of doing them last while they're in pieces.



*Updated 23rd June 2015: Upper body completed. Decals for this RG kit is really small and tiring lol... What remains now are the weapons.





*Updated 25th June 2015: Today I completed the weapons, and time to do posing again lol...

Iconic Zaku weapons XD





I'll be leaving this pose like that, and head on to build the RG Wing Gundam Zero next lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment