Wednesday, February 24, 2016

February 2016 Updates!

Sorry for the long and quiet period of my blog for quite some time lol... I had been busy with my work, and I didn't have any kits to build lately. I had seen some 1/100 kits for the Iron-Blooded Orphans (IBO) series but was quite reluctant to buy any of them, only just placed ordered for the 1/100 Gundam Gusion few months back, before everyone realized that this kit was going to include the parts for Gundam Gusion Rebake, so lucky me haha... Definitely going to get the previous three 1/100 IBO kits and it's future upcoming 1/100 kits soon haha..

Darkness Mobile Suit project update. Progress still has been quite slow, but still managed to start work on cutting some parts out for spray painting.. After March I will be focusing on buying the metal parts for my kit and buy some spray paint probably in the month of April and May.. So I should still be on time for this year's GBWC lol..I promised myself to make this year's entry more better than last year's, so I need some motivation for it lol...

That's about it for this month updates =)

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment