Sunday, February 28, 2016

[Completed][1/100] Gundam Gusion & Gundam Gusion Rebake - [Updated 28th February 2016]

Long time no build Gundam, and I should start building something haha... I watched the Iron-Blooded Orphans anime and the kits were rather nice, even if it's just a 1/100 grade.. So I bought myself this kit =D

Initially I didn't know it included the Gusion Rebake parts, cos when I pre-ordered it it was just the Gusion. So it's kinda like a surprise to me when Bandai started to release the box art. So basically this kit only comes with one Mobile Frame and two parts, Gusion and Gusion Rebake parts of your choice to build.

I'm so going to buy the previous 3 1/100 kits of this series haha...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD





*Updated 24th February 2016: Started work on building the frame of the "fat" gundam lol.. Never really knew that the fat Gundam Gusion had a slim mobile frame in it haha... And I must say that it's details were quite nice, even though it's a 1/100 grade kit..







Since the build instruction manual started off with Rebake parts, I might as well start that off lol..




*Updated 26th February 2016: Started on Rebake's Lower Body armor parts. Panel lining on them is a bit crazy, especially on the butt/shield part lol...






*Updated 27th February 2016: Today quite an accomplishment today. I managed to finished up Rebake's Backpack unit and it's weapons finally hahaha.. Done some poses of it lol..

How the hidden arms are kept..





Rebake's weapons.. I like the axe though lol..

Such pose lol..




"War face" on lol..






And that's all for Rebake lol.. Now I proceeded to dismantle Rebake's parts, leaving on just these inner frame parts for Gusion..


Of course there's certain parts to extend it's frame due to Gusion's broad size lol.. I will complete the rest tomorrow.. There's too much panel lining (plus washing) to do for Gusion lol..







*Updated 28th February 2016: I completed building and planel lining the armor parts for Gusion's arms and it's weapons. And also did some poses with it's famous big hammer lol..





Love the big hammer lol..


Showing some poses with the big hammer.. It's rifle isn't that much interesting, so no pose for that lol..











And there you have it, Gundam Gusion and Gundam Gusion Rebake, all using the same innr frame. I'm clearly impressed by it that I may want to do a proper paint job of 1/100 Barbatos kit (and maybe the 1/100 Graze kit as well if possible) when I get it.. Also to prep myself on my spray painting skills again lol..

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment