Friday, January 1, 2016

January 2016 Updates!

In case if you haven't noticed that I have no updates for December, it's ok lol.. I had no updates for December as I was only focusing on building the Destiny Gundam Heine Westenfluss kit.

So, first day of year 2016 and the second post of the year, I started building my Super Fumina kit finally which is my first post of 2016 lol.. And a few days back (last few days before the end of 2015) the Armed Armor VN & BS parts for PG Banshee has finally arrived! I will touch on that after concluding my Super Fumina build and it should be quite long, not the build time, but the possible usual of insanely lots of water slide decals to apply lol.. Trust me, the decal sheet seems way bigger the the PG Full Armor Unicorn parts lol..

Finally, on the updates for my DMS project, I have still yet to touch the kit what I wanted to work on, and I still drawing up my budget list to buy spray paints and stuffs. But definitely I can able to finish it by the time the next GBWC competition starts this year.

That's all for this month, and here's wishing everyone Happy New Year! =D

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment