Monday, November 17, 2014

November Blog Updates

Another quiet month has passed, and I have no Gunplas to build (or can't start building one due to lack of stuffs) currently. Though I have interest in getting Nightingale and still wanna start work on my Darkness Mobile Suit Project Kits, but I really wanted to secure the PG Unicorn first before buying anything else, so yeah lol...

But anyway for the past few days I had been playing around with Gimp (a free image editing software) editing some of my Holy Mobile Suit kit pictures.

This is the first image I did, for my desktop wallpaper lol.. Standard resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels.

Click to enlarge
Then I had this idea of making my Holy Unicorn Emperor's psycho frame glowing lol...

Click to enlarge
Then I had an idea of redesigning an image for my Facebook cover pic lol...


I will try to find some time to re-design a new cover pic for my Facebook page and for this blog as well. That's pretty much the updates for this month, just having fun with photo editing lol... Next month will be expecting the PG Unicorn so hurray for that lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment