Sunday, November 22, 2015

November Updates!

Hi all! November is here and how time flies by so fast, we are almost at the end of Year 2015 lol.. As we all already know, Gunpla Expo and GBWC 2015 Singapore has come to an end 2 weeks ago. Lots of pics taken there, I attended the awards ceremony too but sadly I didn't win. But it's ok for me, as I didn't intend to win as I have said before lol.. So next year, I'm working on my next DMS project kit for GBWC 2016 and I will make improvements to it and make it more awesome than my current kit =)

Anyway, I had did a little spring cleaning on my kits and my other old works (that I used to have when I was young) today, and had them re-arrange nicely so that my two display cabinets and my house looks tidy and create more space in there lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD


Space created for the other Orange Destiny kit that I'm building soon lol...
















Dun ask me why it was wrapped like that lol...







Ultrasaurus from Zoids, the very first model kit..


And I also have a few kits that are still in the box..

PG Full Armor Unicorn

Lego Imperial Star Destroyer

Lego the Malevolence, wrapped in plastic bag...

PG Banshee not yet piece together, as mentioned in my PG Banshee blog post...
And finally, these are my remaining backlogs, Hi-Nu for next year's GBWC haha...


And also my two custom Beargguys that are not in the pics as they are both in my parent's bedroom lol...

Finally this coming Wednesday I will be shipping out the HG Super Fumina and other kits that I helped my friend to buy from HLJ, and I should also be expecting the Metal Build Strike Freedom from HAW really soon somewhere next month.. So that's all for this month, and looking forward to the month of December lol...

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment