Friday, November 27, 2015

[MB] ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom Gundam Metal Build Edition

The next (and the last) Metal Build kit I would get, the Strike Freedom. Finally a set with my old Metal Build Destiny lol.. But I must say that the design is so damn cool, and the joints as usual are very strong as was previously seen on Destiny.

I had the urge to take my old Destiny out to do some pose shots together again lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD


Unbox-ing in progress lol...







Briefly assembled the parts together...




Putting it onto the specially-designed base stand.. The mini stands are for holding the Dragoons.


Taking some close shots of this wonderful kit and it's beautiful markings lol...






Doing some bit of poses lol..




The Dragoons can be briefly separated from the wings, which I forget to do that just now lol..




Metal Build Destiny making a short appearance XD








And the Dragoons are placed onto their respective stands lol..




Overall, this is a great figurine like the Metal Build Destiny. But I'm pretty done with Metal Build series as you may already know, I'm more of prefer building the kits myself. And I'm also doing myself a favor to get this (which I didn't regret) so that my Metal Build Destiny has a company lol.. But anyway, great figurine this is. So now what's left would be a PG Destiny? lol..

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment