Thursday, December 25, 2014

[Completed][MG] MS-09R Rick-Dom Principality of Zeon Mass Productive MS - [Updated 25th December 2014]

Initially I wanted to save my free time to build the PG Unicorn, but since it's has "destined to be arriving by end of this month from HAW, I had no choice but to get this to kill some time. I had always wanting to get this, seeing that this guy was so popular among the builders as grunt units were the easiest to customize.

Side note here... Build Burning Gundam not included. Cos ppl still got mind blown that a gundam was actually hidden in a Dom from the 1st episode of GBF Try lol...

Click on 'Read more' to view more pics! XD


*Updated 23rd December 2014: Before knowing that PG Unicorn is out, I have completed the head lol...



After I collected my Pg Unicorn, I completed it's arms lol...



*Updated 25th December 2014: I forgot to post some WIPs for yesterday, so here it is, and it's completed lol...














Now, onward to PG Unicorn! =D

- Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment